The Second aDDRess / CodeAge Annual Meeting was held in Heraklion in conjunction with a joint Workshop and Summer School for the fellows and the aDDRess MTR Meeting. FORTH hosted the second Joint annual Meeting at the FORTH Main building in Voutes, some 20 minutes drive to the west of the center of Heraklion.
- joint Workshop on "Regulation of the (Epi) Genome during Ageing, held on Monday, 9 th June 2014
- joint Summer School on Gene Regulation, held on Tuesday, 10th – Wednesday, 11th June 2014
- Midterm Review Meeting held on Thursday, held on 12th June - Friday, 13th June 2014
On the Second Annual and Mid-term review meeting the fellows presented the progress made on their individual aDDRess projects. Future collaborations and also the next training events were discussed.
The Mid-term review Meeting was attended by one REA representative and an external reviewer.
The overall objectives of this meeting were:
1. To share and exchange progress and experiences among Partners and fellows and to plan for future activities;
2. To discuss various themes/topics as per participants’ interests; and,
3. To discuss findings and recommendations of the Mid Term Review Meeting.
The Meeting was held in the Auditorium "Giorgos Liannis" and C. Room Stelios Orphanoudakis in the main building of FORTH which is located close to the University of Crete.
Welcome! to the aDDRess/CodeAge Workshop, Summer School and the aDDRess Mid Term Review Meeting, June 9 - June 13 in Heraklion, Crete, Greece
1st aDDRess/CodeAge Joint Annual Meeting & 1st Training Workshop
|aDDRess is a Marie Curie Initial Training Network funded by the European Commission 7th Framework Programme, Grant Agreement no.: 316390